All Discussions Tagged 'students' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A brand new learning platform built by students: what do teachers want?

Hi there, my name's Alain Meyer, and I attend Zurich International School. A group of 3 students, including myself, are programming a learn…

Started by Alain Meyer

5 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Alain Meyer

Social Networking

So our school is in the midst of a social networking frenzy.  One of my colleagues found this article on Facebook, and I thought I would sh…

Started by Thomas Place

5 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Kiwi Commons

What is GLOBAL?

How do you define the word GLOBAL?How does GLOBAL affect your subject area?How does GLOBAL affect your profession?How is GLOBAL different f…

Started by cagri

0 Apr 10, 2010

Learning platform for young students

Welcome!I'm here again. I would like to make contact with schools who use the moodle learning of children 6-8 year I want to exchange tasks…

Started by ewa górnicka

6 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by ewa górnicka

Teaching With Netbooks

I just finished speaking at FETC about teaching with netbooks and I am looking for any stories from teachers about their experiences with n…

Started by Brad Flickinger

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Mark Connell

Community for History Students

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that the My History Network (http://myhistorynetwork.ning.com/) is ready to go for 2010! Th…

Started by David Hilton

0 Jan 13, 2010

My Learning Portals

After viewing many online encycopedia and other resources I was unable to find a site that a user can quickly get a snapshot of ideas or co…

Started by Marcus Green

0 Jan 1, 2010

NEW!! On-Demand K12 Online Educational Video Site for Teachers, Homeschool & Students – comments requested please!

Zane Education ( www.ZaneEducation.com ) has in the last 6 days launched the first on-demand online K12 educational video subscription webs…

Started by Nicholas Tee

1 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Katherine Bolman

Calling for Volunteer Asia Pacific Classes for Student Project

Hi my name is Stacey Kelly and in term 1, 2010 (Feb,March,April) we are running a project for the Country Areas Program called "Collie and…

Started by Stacey Kelly

0 Dec 4, 2009

Students' tools (cell phones, iPods, IM etc) for classroom learning?

I am working on a project that involves teachers partnering with students to figure out how to use new technologies, including the ones stu…

Started by Lisa Schwartz

11 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Lisa Schwartz

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service