All Discussions Tagged 'students' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Build the Ideal 21st Century School

Hey all- I'm looking for more collaborators to help create the first school built through online collaboration. The aim each week is to di…

Started by Steve Johnson

5 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Steve Johnson

High School History Student Network

Most of us are aware of the power of social networking for teachers to improve their knowledge, gain ideas and make connections with other…

Started by David Hilton

0 Oct 20, 2009

Web 2.0 Tool for Texting Students

We are making amazing progress with integrating Web 2.0 tools to support administrative processes at a middle school in our district. Our c…

Started by Bre

3 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Dwight Goodwin

Free Stock Market Simulator

Good evening everyone again, I have another staff member who is looking for a site that would allow students to invest pretend money on re…

Started by Brian Carmichael

2 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by John Nothdurft

NHL Hockey Pool Manager

Good evening everyone, At our school we have a large number of students who are hockey crazy. My teaching team and I are looking for a fre…

Started by Brian Carmichael

0 Sep 15, 2009

Student Generated e-Content and Records Management

I was wondering if any classroom 2.0 members have implemented records management policies and procedures to handle student generated digita…

Started by Meg H

0 Aug 3, 2009

Posting photos directly from phone to blog.

Anyone know of a good blog service that has this feature (that works)? I tried on blogger.com but it doesn't seem to work. I need to have s…

Started by Louis Mazza

3 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Da-Ib

Last chance to Last Chance to Apply for Northwestern's Center for Talent Development Summer Program!

Here's a notice from our friends at Northwestern's Center for Talent Development: Last Chance to Apply for Center for Talent Development S…

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Jun 22, 2009

What does Internet blocking suggest to students?

The discussion at ISTE Connects concerning Students and Internet Blocking has been remarkable. In the past week, we've had discussion betw…

Started by Shelly Blake-Plock

0 Jun 11, 2009

Perfecting Student Blog Comments

We are at the beginning stages of implementing blogs at my school and a question has come up on what teachers are to do or react to student…

Started by Melissa Smith

5 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Bushra Faisal

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service