All Discussions Tagged 'studies' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

International Education – Key to Success in the Era of Globalization

Many students today are willing to study abroad with an intention to work and migrate in the country. Every individual have their own reaso…

Started by Sandeep

1 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by fendi max

are you a left brainer or a right brainer?

http://www.teacherstechworkshop.com/2013/10/are-you-left-brainer-or-right-brainer.html

Started by mouhssine kharbach

1 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

Resources for 6th grade common core social studies

I am the mentor for a new 6th grade social studies teacher and she is having trouble finding text resources for the early civilization curr…

Started by Shane Freeman

0 Nov 26, 2012

Teaching with Timelines in the Elementary CCSS Classroom

Recently I created a timeline for the third grade students at my school that helped illustrate the time span in history of the first settle…

Started by Mary Floro

0 Nov 25, 2012

Health Care Case

Who's teaching about the health care reform Supreme Court case? Here's an interactive module I created for C-SPAN Classroom Deliberations.…

Started by Ben Bohmfalk

0 Mar 22, 2012

Take students on your own virtual tours

Google Earth's Tour feature allows anyone to create virtual tours and share them.  One can guide the tour using the software or export them…

Started by Ricardo

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Zimmer

Should students support or oppose the Occupy movement?

That's this month's question on C-SPAN Classroom Deliberations Students can watch brief videos and read articles (on three different readi…

Started by Ben Bohmfalk

0 Nov 14, 2011

Moving Away from Textbooks

This year, BCSC will be moving away from adopting the new social studies textbooks in Indiana. Several reasons exist for this: 1. teaching…

Started by IndyEduktr

37 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Nina Kuhn

How could Google + influence 21st Century textbooks?

Today's textbooks are dinosaurs.  They reflect an age gone by.  Imagine a textbook where students can help create content, where the learni…

Started by Brian Mannix

0 Jul 2, 2011

Cold War Peace Summit Project - Need help and advice

I am working on creating a project for 7th grade social studies where the students final project is to hold a peace summit/conference. Duri…

Started by Aaron Maurer

0 Mar 24, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service