All Discussions Tagged 'study' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assessment Case Study Idea

Note: The following is a shortened version of a post on the electric educator blog that I maintain. This year I have been using a student…

Started by John Sowash

5 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Z. Stewart MacLean

What was significant with Lively. Please participate an academic survey.

Dear all, (I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this invitation, please ignore this message if you are not interested in participat…

Started by Isto Huvila

0 Jan 26, 2009

Looking for Editors to Expand A Free Online Study Guide Catering to Students of all Ages.

The StudyBarn is an online study guide that was created with the goal of providing all students the best educational online tools via the i…

Started by Chris Hobbs

2 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Chris Hobbs

College Internship Abroad

Are you interested in an internship abroad? or still looking where to study abroad? Study in New Zealand provides relevant information on s…

Started by studynz2008

0 Oct 8, 2008

Cram - Mobile test preparation and study tool

hey guys, I recently released Cram, which is a mobile software for Blackberry and iPhone devices that allow students to create, import, and…

Started by Patrick Chukwura

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Patrick Chukwura

Student Created Discussion Videos: Surviving the Applewhites

Everyone, A few of my students have taken it upon themselves to create some wonderful online content. They are in the process of publishing…

Started by Mr. Balcom

2 May 7, 2008
Reply by Mr. Balcom

A new educational website seeking feedback (and it's free)

My kids and I started a free social learning website at www.flashcardfriends.com we'll start telling the press about it in January, but I'd…

Started by Mike Hogan

0 Dec 15, 2007

Social Networking research studies

I am doing a literature review on scholarly research related to learning outcomes in social network contexts. So far, the quest is rather…

Started by Mary Hricko

0 Oct 2, 2007

Study Stickies Facebook Application

I have been working on the Study Stickies Facebook app, which may be of interest to people here. Study Stickies allows you to take notes (…

Started by amichail

0 Aug 7, 2007

Alumni/Graduate = 2.0 or 2.No?

I am the network creator for the Tools of Engagement Ning community. A lot of people are inquiring about the successes of 2.0 solutions for…

Started by Ryan Smith

1 May 8, 2007
Reply by Alice Mercer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service