All Discussions Tagged 'summer' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are your thoughts on after school programs for teens?

We're looking to get feedback from teacher,s counselors, and parents of teens regarding your impression of the importance (or lack thereof)…

Started by Cecilia Foxworthy

2 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

beating the heat

hot summers are nearly in and to beat this heat you have to struggle stay clam go green  use electricity wisely dont waste wateer stay cool…

Started by Ruchita Parat

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

Summer reading

I'm looking for a summer reading book appropriate for 6-8th grades. This book would be part of a summer reading program for middle school.…

Started by Gerry

9 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Tamara

Last chance to Last Chance to Apply for Northwestern's Center for Talent Development Summer Program!

Here's a notice from our friends at Northwestern's Center for Talent Development: Last Chance to Apply for Center for Talent Development S…

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Jun 22, 2009

The Summer is for Reading!

As the temperatures begin to heat up in classrooms around the country, I felt it was a good time to discuss summer reading lists! Summer re…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

3 May 22, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

Summer Opportunities

Summer Opportunities To help those of you who are trying to provide a productive summer experience for your children, Illinois Association…

Started by IAGCGifted

0 May 18, 2009

Summer School Solutions?

Hi all, I have put in four of six weeks for middle school remedial summer school. I teach math, only by default as noone else wants to, an…

Started by Laura Veglahn

0 Jul 3, 2008

Summer Institute - Computer-rich learning adventures for creative educators

There is a new opportunity this summer to take part in a four day institute especially for educators interested in using computers in creat…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

1 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Greg Thompson

Ten Things I Love About Being a Teacher (In the Summer)

Here is a list of things I love about being a teacher in the summer. I love the school year, too--but we are so blessed to have time in the…

Started by Nancy Bosch

3 Aug 12, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service