All Discussions Tagged 'support' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

120 upper elementary students for Photography -- shared iPads. How to have them show me the pix?

Can you think of some ways to make the following teaching assignment more successful? I am open to ideas and suggestions.   A recently-reti…

Started by Jonathan Rawle

0 Jan 9, 2013

Cyberlearning definition help please

I am working on a project and am trying to decide if the term cyberlearning involves just networked learning with a computer, or if it incl…

Started by Helen Crompton

2 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Helen Crompton

The Media and Mental Illness: Tonight I will be hosing a live call on Bipolar 101: The basics.

I would to invite the members of this group to join me for an informative and interactive tel-call discussing Bipolar Disorder. The call be…

Started by Marcy Rubin

0 Jan 12, 2010

Story Telling and Timeline Presentation tools (for lecture support and for assignments/reports)

Looks like the "Presentation" Tool category is the most logical place to discuss this sort of thing, but I am surprised it doesn't have a c…

Started by Kelly Walsh

12 May 15, 2009
Reply by Kelly Walsh

Antivirus/ Antispyware Applications - What do you use?

My staff and I are currently evaluating new antivirus/ antispyware products and while I know that no one product protects everything, I was…

Started by Marty Caise

4 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Kris Anderson

Please vote for education on Change.org

Greetings everyone, Please take a moment to VOTE for an idea to increase mentors, education volunteers and tutors for under-served youth o…

Started by Dave Crusoe

0 Jan 14, 2009

Education Technology's Dirty Little Secret

Fellow Classroom 2.0 Colleagues, A post was submitted by a member of the community expressing frustration with not having working computer…

Started by Antwon Lincoln

20 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by garyb

How does your school district support technology?

I work in a small to mid size rural district with what I consider to be a fair amount of tech resources available. I'm curious as to how ot…

Started by Stu

20 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Marty Caise

Supporting and Training Teachers to Find and Evaluate Open Sources

This forum is an extension of the forum I posted earlier about moving away from textbooks. How are educators supporting teachers with the…

Started by IndyEduktr

2 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by IndyEduktr

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service