All Discussions Tagged 'teacher' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Importance of Classroom Management Software for IT Admins at educational institutes | Faronics Insight

Leveraging a classroom management software which provides robust endpoint management capabilities for IT admins is indispensable today to…

Started by carla sullivan

0 Apr 18, 2018

Diversity Within English Functional Skills Classes

Hello 2.0 community! I, trainee teacher, am looking for help with the embedding of current affairs within my English classes to make them…

Started by Josef James

2 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by George Napier

Broken Teaching Contracts - How to Steer Clear of Them

When searching for a teaching job overseas, it's difficult to know who to trust or what to believe. While there are very reputable schools…

Started by Ed Vectus

1 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Dispelling the Myth of International Teaching

When considering a teaching job abroad, there is a common misconception that all international teachers teach English as a foreign language…

Started by Ed Vectus

4 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Considering an International Move?

Making the decision to leap into an international teaching opportunity can be both stressful and exciting. There are lots of job possibilit…

Started by Ed Vectus

0 Mar 23, 2016

Looking for the Pied Piper of MS History teachers

Hi all, I'm mentoring a Middle School US History teacher in her first year of teaching. I'm hoping to connect her with some inspiring MS hi…

Started by Ted Sadtler

0 Jan 20, 2016

LIVE Online Math seeks part-time teacher for 2014-2015

LIVE Online Math is seeking a part-time teacher for the 2014-2015 school year.  In brief, a new hire would be teaching LIVE, synchronous ma…

Started by John Bovey

0 Oct 28, 2013

What makes a master teacher? Questions, not answers

We know a “master teacher” when we see one, but putting a finger on that elusive, "special something” is tricky business. There are innumer…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Feb 26, 2013

Stress management, anyone?

You spend a great deal of your life thinking about your students, don’t you? You tinker with your lesson plans; you scrap them; you r…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Feb 4, 2013

History Lessons for the Classroom

In this lesson plan from HP Teacher Experience Exchange, students learn about Florida's Spanish Colonial Heritage Trail through brainstormi…

Started by Angela Smith

0 Nov 1, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service