All Discussions Tagged 'teacher' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tech. Class for Graduate Students

I'm currently designing an educational technology course for a masters program. I was wondering if anyone out there teaches a similar class…

Started by Justin Eames

2 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Daniel Craig

Teacher Web Page Input

I am in a process of developing a document outlining requirments for teacher web pages. There are two parts of the document. One part of th…

Started by Rob Hurley

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Katherine Bolman

Google Teacher Academy (Boulder 09)

I'm excited to have been accepted to the 2009 Google Teacher Academy in Boulder, Colorado. I am interested in hearing from GTA alumni: what…

Started by John Sowash

3 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by John Sowash

Google Teacher Academy Reflection

I just returned from a mind-blowing time at the Google office in Boulder, Colorado. I was fortunate to have been selected along with 51 oth…

Started by John Sowash

0 Aug 9, 2009

Shidonni - kids creativity world, now with teachers' dashboard

Hi Everyone, I know it is the end of the year and everyone is busy trying to finish their tasks and at the same time find some fun activiti…

Started by Guy Bendov

0 May 17, 2009

New Career Ladder for Jewish Educators in Day and Supplemental Schools

Shalom Colleagues, Before I make my request for your assistance, permit me to share some background. In January, 2008 Rabbi Shalom Berger…

Started by Richard D. Solomon, Ph.D.

0 Apr 21, 2009

Intercultural Online Learning -- by and for teachers

Hello! I'm interested in starting a discussion with other educators who have participated in online learning where there was a significant…

Started by Erin McCloskey

7 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Teacher Appreciation Week 2009

It is almost time for a week to remember for our teachers. I am talking about teacher appreciation week, which is dedicated to all our teac…

Started by Bajang

0 Apr 3, 2009

Links to Teachers' Reflection Blogs

I am looking for blogs teachers keep to reflect on lessons they have taught. Most of the blogs I read are more "big picture" blogs. I would…

Started by WmChamberlain

9 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Dee

Podcast co-host???

Hi everyone. This is a shot in the dark....but I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a podcast with me. A little background... I want to s…

Started by Bobby

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service