All Discussions Tagged 'teacher' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tapped In Calendar of Events

Vision: Transforming teacher professional development online Research has shown that student achievement is directly linked to teacher qua…

Started by BJ Berquist

0 Feb 28, 2009

Collecting your success stories and favorite resources

I am collecting stories about successful application of Web 2.0 modalities in the classroom and I would like to hear from you. I will be g…

Started by Marie Scearce

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Google Teacher Academy - Applications Open!

Hello all! I'm excited to share the news that a new Google Teacher Academy has been announced. Well, two actually! Read the announcement b…

Started by Mike Lawrence

0 Aug 14, 2008

Teacher Training Gaps within Special Education

I have begun to explore gaps in teacher training within Special Education and by extension General Education. This is a challenge to colleg…

Started by una raimondo

0 Aug 9, 2008

teacher technology portfolios

Does anyone have some criteria that is not overwhelming if your district wants the teachers to create a portfolio showcasing their technolo…

Started by Peggy Matthews

0 Jul 17, 2008

Teacher Laptop Integration Ideas

Our district will soon be supplying all of our teachers with a laptop. What have you seen as some of the benefits for every teacher having…

Started by Neil Charlet

13 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Stephanie Cheney

How Accessible Are You?

Do your students' parents have expectations about how to get ahold of you? Do they have your home email address, your phone number, etc.? A…

Started by Sue R.

11 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Trent McAllan

Thursday: Live Interview with Cheryl Hewett, Hewlett-Packard Education Market Development Manager

On Friday April 11 at 9:30am (PST), join LD Live! host Melinda Pongrey, Educational Consultant, and members of the HP education group. The…

Started by Jack Olmsted

7 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

Teacher Salary Analysis

Here is a report on K-12 teacher pay and benefits, along with comparisons to other industries and teachers in other states. It was produced…

Started by J Harrington

45 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Phil

Second Life Career Fair for Educators...

Kansas is testing the 3D world, Second Life from Linden Lab, to recruit teachers to open positions across the state. A select group of scho…

Started by Kylie Stewart

4 Jan 11, 2008
Reply by Glenda

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service