All Discussions Tagged 'teachers' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I NEED HELP WITH MY PODCAST!!!!! PLEASE READ!

So here's the story. I started a podcast just as sidepodject for fun. I thought it might be cool to have authors on to speak (educators). S…

Started by Bobby

4 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

Please advise: Doing online courses for teachers in 2.0 apps

Greetings: I direct The Heritage Institute a program of continuing education for teachers located in the Northwest, but with distance educ…

Started by MIke Seymour

0 Jun 25, 2008

NEA Video Project: I am an Educator

The National Education Association is seeking video testimonials on what you think it means to be an educator. Instructions on how to pa…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Jun 5, 2008

a cash back program for teachers only

Hi, My wife and I have been teaching for 15 years and came up with a program where 100's of merchants will donate money directly back to th…

Started by Michelle Larson

2 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Michelle Larson

Teachers - your wish list - here.

Hello, Do your students always do their homework? Do they do it well? How well does the homework enhance the learning process? I am worki…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

2 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Open Call for Favorite 21st-Century Teacher's Blogs to be Showcased

.. on Frank’s Faces of Web 2.0 ★ 21st Century Teachers Please take a minute or two to let us know about which teacher's blogs are your fav…

Started by Frank, Divergent Learner

0 Jan 27, 2008

Research on tech skills of new teachers?

Hi All, I am looking into the relative tech proficiencies of new (first year) teachers...trying to find out research that has been done to…

Started by Jim Lerman

0 Dec 11, 2007

Blogs in Education Course

I built an online, self-paced course for teachers new to blogs. It's called Keeping Up With the Blogs. Please feel free to review the less…

Started by James Hollis

2 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Sharon Betts

Hellp Need Elementary Teachers to enter into Discussions with Future Teachers

Hello and HELP: Several of you are already participating, but my college technology class of future elementary teachers could use more Teac…

Started by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

4 Nov 11, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

FieldFindr: Using Ning to Connect Teachers to Volunteers

"A portal to Connect Classrooms to the World: Global Citizens can Share Talents and Skills with Students. Teachers can find Global Citizens…

Started by David Truss

0 Oct 3, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2021   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service