All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New group for adult educators! Join us!

If you're an adult educator, you're invited to join the new Technology in Adult Education group! The purpose of this new group is to serve…

Started by Barry Bakin

0 Feb 29, 2008

Call for submissions at TeachEng.Us

If anyone is interested in posting to my blog, TeachEng.Us, it would be great. I am trying to create a lifehaceker for teachers. I have a p…

Started by Ben Davis

0 Feb 20, 2008

eTech Ohio

Day 2 of 3 at eTech Ohio in C-bus. This is my first conference since college, but then again that was only 3 years ago. I have seen some gr…

Started by Michael Seiler

4 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Cary Harrod

Call for submissions at TeachEng.us

We are up to 4 authors at this point. If you have some great ideas you would like to share, contribute to this lifehacker for teachers: TEA…

Started by Ben Davis

0 Feb 17, 2008

Splashcast?

Does anyone have experience with Splashcast? I have a few videos that I have recorded of my students doing presentations that I would love…

Started by Mrs. T

2 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Daniel Craig

Blogging in mathematics teaching

Mathematics is considered as a dull and dry subject. To make learning of mathematics interesting, blogging is a new strategy. It has added…

Started by Rashmi Kathuria

0 Dec 10, 2007

smartboard/activboard

I have an activboard and absolutely love it. My kids are just as fired up as I am for the privilege to have one in my room. While at a conf…

Started by Tucker Reeck

6 Dec 3, 2007
Reply by Tucker Reeck

Research Documentation for Technology Integration

Do you have any actual data on technology tools that result in direct, measurable student achievement gains. I am looking for research tha…

Started by Joseph Chmielewski

7 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

ICT, Learning Spaces and Pedagogy

I am very interested to hear from people about the changing face of schools. In my hometown in Melbourne there has been a lot of redesignin…

Started by Helen Otway

0 Nov 15, 2007

Synch/Asynch teaching methods

Have any of you done any reasearch or practical work in order to gauge the effectiveness of a combination of sychronous/asychronous teachin…

Started by Chris Davison

2 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Chris Davison

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service