All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking resources for health and wellbeing technologies.

Hi, I am new to Classroom 2.0 and am looking for resources across all grade levels in order to teach about technologies used in health and…

Started by Eiren Thomas

0 Mar 10, 2013

Pinterest In The Classroom

Check out these awesome tips for using Pinterest in the classroom. How are you using it? http://owl.li/hYltD 

Started by Angela Smith

0 Feb 22, 2013

How Can Ed Tech Help High Schools Focus on STEM?

President Obama wants high schools to focus on STEM. How can ed tech help schools work toward this goal? http://owl.li/hTEo1 

Started by Angela Smith

0 Feb 20, 2013

Climb Mount Everest with your students using Skype in the Classroom

We’ve been using Skype for nearly a decade now to communicate with our friends and family all over the world by voice, video and instant me…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Feb 11, 2013

5 free vocabulary-building apps worth checking out

You may be teaching younger students or preparing high schoolers for the SAT. One thing’s for sure: Regardless of whom you are teaching voc…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Jan 30, 2013

Flipped Learning Technology - Call for Early Adoptors

Hi All, It is pleasure to be part of this network. I am founder and programmer at Qlazzy.com and used to teach Artificial Intelligence and…

Started by Rajan Chandi

0 Jan 22, 2013

Using Pinterest for Teaching

Pinterest is helping teachers inspire students, increase participation and tell stories. How are you using the social platform in your clas…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

10 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Tina Wahlert

Instructional Process for Technology Integration using Google Drive

Hello, I've been working on something recently and I'm interested in feedback from my peers.  There is a lot of cool technology available t…

Started by Chad Hellenthal

0 Jan 3, 2013

Effective Technologies in the Classroom

Which technologies do you find most effective in the classroom? Do you think success rates differ depending on the subject matter? Please s…

Started by Courtney Harritt

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Gayle Kolodny Cole

NETS for Students Grade-Level Alignment

I recently created a Learnist board on NETS•S Curricular Integration for K-5. As the technology integration coordinator of our PK-12 school…

Started by Gretel Patch

3 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Damianne President

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service