All Discussions Tagged 'test' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free TOEFL Study Material

TOEFL Network offers verity of TOEFL study material, including sample questions & practice tests for students to prepare for TOEFL test…

Started by Ralph Byrd

3 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by fendi max

TOEFL Reading Practice Section

This section consists of 13 reading exercises. Each reading exercise contains 1 reading passage and 12 multiple choice questions similar to…

Started by Ralph Byrd

1 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Offline test generator helps you to create your own tests.

Test Generator Lab is a great software tool for students and teachers. It is an offline test generator to help you create your tests. It he…

Started by Tom Kennedy

0 Apr 1, 2013

Testing?

http://www.examiner.com/child-development-in-dallas/taks-madness

Started by Kristin Elizabeth

0 Apr 4, 2011

Ideas for School-Wide Writing Assessment Practice

Our high school is experimenting with bringing back the idea of having school-wide assessment practice for writing in order to encourage th…

Started by Stacey Wielfaert

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Joel Ballantyne

Feedback on SAT Vocab Videos

Hi everyone! I'm running a community service project @ MIT trying to get kids to make videos about SAT Vocabulary BrainyFlix.com. I was lo…

Started by Jack

2 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Lindsey @SmartEd Services

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Oct 26, 2009

Selling Ads on Tests?

Yes, you did read that correctly. "Rather than reach deeper into their own pockets, a few creative educators are waging grassroots fundrais…

Started by Liz Kuhns

0 Mar 18, 2009

Cram - Mobile test preparation and study tool

hey guys, I recently released Cram, which is a mobile software for Blackberry and iPhone devices that allow students to create, import, and…

Started by Patrick Chukwura

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Patrick Chukwura

Rubric 2.0 presentation help

I'm testing embedding a google doc into Ning, let's see how it works. This is the embedded code. This is the direct link http://docs.googl

Started by David Levesque

2 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by David Levesque

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service