All Discussions Tagged 'text' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help with Voice to text software for Mac users

Hello everyone,     My name is Dan from Buffalo NY.  I am disabled due to a rare spinal condition that has aged my spine 3x my age.  I am 4…

Started by Daniel Campisi

1 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Ynez Peterson

Voice to Text Software Mac

Hi, I was wondering if there are any good voice to text software programs out there? Software for macs would be best for me, but any softwa…

Started by David Kampmann

3 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Daniel Campisi

Struggling writers / readers: Anyone used WordQ and SpeakQ?

Have been quite impressed with this software which allows people to 1)  read out loud any electronic text they can highlight - eg email, we…

Started by Tricia Lockhart

1 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Neil MacGregor

Textual Harassment - Where would you draw the line?

Kid these days are glued to the web and their cell phones. In fact, a survey found that teens send and receive over 1700 texts per month. T…

Started by Kiwi Commons

8 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

website - text to speech

Anyone with students that have trouble reading or need help with vocabulary words. This is a coos website that a student can work on alone.…

Started by rauchell mann

0 May 28, 2009

Real Time Communication using Cell Phones

Does anyone know a web-based tool through which I can send text messages to a group of subscribed or designated cell phones, in real time?…

Started by Jay Lin

1 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Ivan Nieves

Blogging on CR2.0 question

Anyone know how to get text to wrap around a picture when using the CR2.0 blog OR discussion forums? Is it possible? It's driving me crazy-…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

2 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

Graphic Organizer for Online Text?

Spent some time late last week talking with a group of MS social studies teachers who have been tasked to teach with completely online reso…

Started by Glenn Wiebe

0 Mar 18, 2008

Audio to Text software (free, ideally)

I know this is an area of technology that is still murky, but I ask this question on behalf of a teaching colleague who wants to classroom…

Started by Kevin H.

4 Dec 14, 2007
Reply by Meg Ormiston

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service