All Discussions Tagged 'the' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Power of Mobile Technology

My students have really been pushing the power of mobile technology for the past few years.  I continue to be amazed at both the evolution…

Started by Joe Fatheree

0 Jun 16, 2011

Teaching history through Lady Gaga?

Teachers in Hawaii are trying a new approach to teaching history: instructing through pop music. They have found that integrating history l…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Jan 10, 2011

When should 'new technology' be brought into the classroom?

In a recent discussion for one of my classes, my instructor proposed the question of when new technology should be brought into the classro…

Started by Carolyn Mahan

19 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

WEB 2.0 resources to support service learning

The Points of Light Foundation just launched a new initiative called Tag You're It that is perfect for teachers who engage their students i…

Started by KellyAnn Bonnell

3 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by KellyAnn Bonnell

dataMetrics Wins Best in Tech 2010 Award from Scholastic Admininstrator!

dataMetrics is proud to announce that we have won a Best In Tech for 2010 award for the category of Response to Intervention. Ken Royal fro…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 May 17, 2010

New Curriculum Standards Coming in Ohio in June

“Ohio's education chief assured state legislators yesterday that the Board of Education will meet next month's deadline for updating standa…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 May 13, 2010

Higher Education Online Courses

Hi Everyone, Sorry I haven't posted any discussions - at least up to this point. I'm working with faculty on my campus to help them build o…

Started by Ron Frattra

3 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by LR

Wii Need to Learn Math!!!

We are planning a math day in conjuction with the Super Bowl...  we need ideas for using the Wii to practice math with students K-2 (5, 6,…

Started by Rachel Brockman

1 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Brian Licata

Ipods in the Classroom

I am the Principal at a Middle School in New York. We just implemented Ipod touches in our school. We have 100 Ipod touches. 30 each on two…

Started by Kris Felicello

17 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Kris Felicello

FREE Webinar with Linda Darling-Hammond, PhD, Stanford professor and noted researcher

International Standards and Assessments: Lessons from Abroad Join Linda Darling-Hammond, PhD, Charles E. Ducommun Professor of Education,…

Started by Elana Leoni

0 Nov 9, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service