All Discussions Tagged 'time' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virtual Programs and "attendance"

I need some help finding some online software ideas for recording virtual school attendance. We're required by the state to have families r…

Started by Ginger Lewman

7 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Evaggelos

Timeline online applications

What's the best free application you've found that students can use to create a timeline?  I'm so frustrated!  The ones I've tried either d…

Started by Terri Browning

22 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Jermaine

Does Your District Provide WEEKLY Release Time Specifically for Teacher Collaboration?

Just curious. If the answer is yes, could you give me the details? Early release? Late Start? Every Week? Every other week? How much time a…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

6 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

Time Management

Time- I need it!! I have been a lurker on this forum for a little bit, and that isn't by choice...it is because of time constraints. I have…

Started by Cassandra

3 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

Monday: Microsoft Campus Tour - Classroom of the Future

On Monday afternoon, I'll be producing video reports of a Microsoft campus tour in Redmond, WA and the "Classroom Of The Future" with Brenn…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Oct 17, 2009

Whatever happened to Mastery Learning?

I have been reading "Schools, Society and Mastery Learning" (Block, 1974) with the intention of reconnecting with some of the theory behind…

Started by Ian Grove-Stephensen

0 Jun 24, 2009

Freedom From Choice: How too much technology leads to no technology

I wrote this blog entry after seeing Dr. Barry Schwartz' "Paradox of Choice" speech on TedTalks. Please leave a comment on the site. I thin…

Started by Tim Holt

0 Jun 12, 2009

Story Telling and Timeline Presentation tools (for lecture support and for assignments/reports)

Looks like the "Presentation" Tool category is the most logical place to discuss this sort of thing, but I am surprised it doesn't have a c…

Started by Kelly Walsh

12 May 15, 2009
Reply by Kelly Walsh

How do I get starting in online teaching??

Hi everyone. For those of you that know me I'm a recent college grad in international studies and now I'm applying to master's programs for…

Started by Coral

1 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by BretLee

Help - When to schedule a Webcast?

ACTE is scheduling a Webcast soon, and I'm trying to pick a time that would give classroom teachers the greatest chance to attend. I was th…

Started by Catherine

0 Feb 12, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service