All Discussions Tagged 'tools' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Good Web 2.0 Research Tools

I'm doing research for a large writing project and find that many of my sources are digital: interview notes, web pages, pdfs, audio files.…

Started by Karen Henke

17 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Karen Henke

Easy (and free) Flash creation

Here is a brief review of one software and one online application to create Flash animations. They are both quite easy to use (like Powerpo…

Started by Pierre-Etienne Chausse

0 Aug 25, 2008

Student-oriented platform needed

Students from different countries in a project should be able to collaborate and learn from each other. What are your proposals and experie…

Started by Hans Feldmeier

6 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Duncan Zuill

Creating Attractive Content

Hello everybody, I am looking for simple (and if possible not too expensive) ways to create attractive content. I have tried to convert Op…

Started by Pierre-Etienne Chausse

0 Aug 12, 2008

100 Helpful Web Tools for Every Kind of Learner

Christina Laun has taken the time to sort some of the Web 2.0 tools into learning style categories in her post 100 Helpful Web Tools for Ev…

Started by Nancy Bosch

0 Aug 5, 2008

Do your students need last minute review for history finals and state assessments?

We want to share the podcasts we have created for our students for the Global and US History finals. They can be of great help as a last mi…

Started by Sue Palmer

0 Jun 15, 2008

Can anyone advise on creating learning objects

I would like to create some learning objects that could be plugged into a Blackboard course - am just wondering does anyone have a piece of…

Started by Leo Havemann

7 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Lynn Marentette

Have you tried Odiogo yet? Easily converts blog posts to podcasts

http://odiogo.com I tried Odiogo with one of my blog posts. I think it did a pretty good job for a text-to-speech podcast converter. Easy…

Started by Frank, Divergent Learner

7 May 26, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

Has anyone tried these?

There are so many cool tools-no time to try them all. Has anyone used any of the following tools? So I started making a list of sites to ch…

Started by Kelley Irish

7 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Marcus Pon

SAT Review with iPods!

As part of a presentation I gave this past week, I bumped into more review games in iTunes. You can buy games to download on the iPod for $…

Started by Sue Palmer

0 Apr 6, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service