All Discussions Tagged 'video' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DEBATE AND RHETORIC FLAT CLASSROOM

I am looking to create a flatclassroom like project with middle school students. The goal would be multi-faceted: 1) create a tool that fu…

Started by Audrey Hill

0 Aug 26, 2008

Project Based Learning: Blog Action Day 2008

I was wondering what other educators were planning for Blog Action Day 2008? This year's topic is Poverty. Those who participated last year…

Started by samccoy

2 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by samccoy

District Filters

"streaming video and audio are blocked on the network. It is a district-wide filter - it is apparently a safeguard because of the bandwidth…

Started by Peggy Matthews

7 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Alice Mercer

Examples for video conferencing in k-6

Any examples on video conf for k-6? I am training vid conf next week and would love any help and examples for vid buddy classes or whatever…

Started by Erik Johnson

5 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

Domo arigato Mr. Animoto

I have to admit, I almost don't want to share this cool new free website because if I keep it a secret my projects will look better than yo…

Started by Jeremy Aldrich

15 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Cory Plough

Edublogs.tv offers alternative

Greetings all: For those of you who are edublogs users out there, I have some news. Maybe this is just news to me, but edublogs now offers…

Started by Laura Veglahn

0 Jul 7, 2008

Converting Quicktime files???

Can any very resourceful and experienced readers assist me? I am trying to use short video clips from my Panasonic camera - I am able to vi…

Started by Britt Gow

7 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Britt Gow

Help Me Change YouTube URL

Many of you might have seen "A Vision of Students Today". I told our superintendent I'd email her the video (along with the video "Did You…

Started by Nancy Bosch

17 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Dan Wetherington

NEA Video Project: I am an Educator

The National Education Association is seeking video testimonials on what you think it means to be an educator. Instructions on how to pa…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Jun 5, 2008

Best Practices for Implementing Games & Virtual Worlds in the Classroom

I am putting a quick overview together of best practices that teachers have learned from implementing games, simulations, and virtual world…

Started by Lee Wilson

1 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service