All Discussions Tagged 'video' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PowerPoint to iPod/iPhone and YouTube

Hello everyone, I would like to start a discussion on a new product that was just released by authorSTREAM, which converts PowerPoint file…

Started by Dave Grewal

5 May 14, 2008
Reply by Edgar Carranza

REAL Web 2.0 -- Voice / Video Connecting

I'm a big proponent of using voice technology to foster language learning. Much more effective, in this multi modal format than the quiet s…

Started by ddeubel

4 May 11, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Community Service Video

The district I work for has academic teams that participate in the Future Problem Solving International (FPSI) program. One category of the…

Started by MMaxwell

0 May 10, 2008

Seeking Ning friends - for my ESL class Ning

I've just started a private Ning network for my English as a Second Language class here in Melbourne, Australia (see my blog post about my…

Started by Greg Oz

7 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Gye Sung Hwan

Urgent: Need Feedback and comments for a Poets' Spring Video...

Hi everyone, I need feedback to have comments about quality and interest of this kind of video... You guess i'm not really satisfied... 1…

Started by Vincent Mespoulet

2 Feb 15, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

Safe video posting

I was wondering if the Collected Wisdom had suggestions for where students could post videos online safely. We should encourage children to…

Started by Ed Hitchcock

9 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Ed Hitchcock

Incorporating Video

I will be working on an interesting multimedia presentation and I was wondering if anyone knows of some copyright friendly sites that would…

Started by Chris Clementi

9 Dec 15, 2007
Reply by Brian

SuTree - a useful educational video resource

Hi all, I'd like to introduce SuTree.com (http://www.sutree.com ) - the world's leading aggregator of instructional videos and a growing k…

Started by SuTree

3 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by Beth Pennington

Asterpix - yet another fantastic video tool.

Asterpix lets you put a hotspot over any object in a video. The hotspot will then track the object on screen (quite reliably in my tests) a…

Started by Ian Grove-Stephensen

6 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by nat kausik

award-winning video from TED

inspirational stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl3xHIsvF9o It's a video from TED, about the power of filming being in "the hands of…

Started by Connie Weber

4 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service