All Discussions Tagged 'video' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to create great video tutorial

What do you used to create a video tutorial on your screen (Mac)  ? I used screen flow but I'm looking for a software that will :1) Capture…

Started by Rachel Gendron

9 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by John Garrett

Video Conference Partner Wanted

Hello! I am working with a teacher who would like to video conference with a class in another English speaking country.  We are in Upstate…

Started by Stu

2 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Stu

Your Feedback re: Video in Online Learning

As part of a research project, I put together a short lesson plan in Moodle deployed as a SCORM package. The purpose of this prototype is t…

Started by Sean Healy

6 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Sean Healy

Invitation to help Web 2.0 ERC European Union Project

Web 2.0 ERC http://www.web20erc.eu/ is a new European Union funded education project to help educators who find ICT confusing and…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 13, 2010

Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

I'm a teacher and librarian working in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. I work with students from K-8 and with a focus on technology and literac…

Started by Lisa DeGraaf

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

Using Videos in One2One

I am Galvin Ngo, a Technology Integrator from Xavier School, a k-12 school from the Philippines. We are currently evaluating the use of vid…

Started by Galvin Radley L. Ngo

0 Aug 25, 2010

Taking World of Warcraft to the Classroom

Hi folks! Just wanted to share a project that is currently underway with the group and provide some follow-up resources/links from the inte…

Started by Lucas Gillispie

0 Aug 22, 2010

Smartboard instant conference

Hi! I'm a 5th grade teacher from Phoenix, AZ and am looking for other classrooms that want to hook up and use Smartboard's instant conferen…

Started by Bobby

0 Aug 15, 2010

Looking for video conference with schools in the US / UK / Canada / Australia / South Africa / New Zealand etc

I have just got up and running our VC equipment and would love to communicate with schools in the US / England / Canada... (Native English…

Started by Andrew Cobourne

6 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Michele Lattanzio

Leveraging YouTube for Science, Social Studies and other subjects

Here's a great article that lists some fantastic links to YouTube videos that can be used by teachers and parents to help make history and…

Started by Shuchi Grover

14 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service