All Discussions Tagged 'video' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying my hand at video tutorials

I've been wanting to teach myself how to make video tutorials for websites and softwares for a while.  Here's my first attempt.My plan is t…

Started by Dale Ehrhart

2 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

Free video editing?

Before the holidays I purchased an Insignia flash camcorder for $99 (what a steal at Best Buy!). I shot some video of my 4th graders around…

Started by Brad Wilson

7 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Colin Welch

How to start creating video in the classroom!

This week at the ITSC conference in Portland OR, I was really shocked at the amount of demand for anything to do with teachers learning how…

Started by Jay Noggle

5 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Cindy Stephenson

Speech Teacher Seeking other Speech Teacher for Student Collaboration

I am designing lessons with our high school speech teacher to use collaborative technology to enrich writing and speaking objectives. We ar…

Started by April Chamberlain

0 Feb 25, 2010

Using YouTube videos in Classroom

I would like to show YouTube videos in my classroom but YouTube is blocked at my school. I've tried copying the code into my wiki but it st…

Started by Jennifer Anderson

37 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Stephen Brocks

How to burn PowerPoint courseware to DVD free with Nero DVD burner

Students and teachers must accumulate a lot of PowerPoint courseware. It is better to back up the files on trusty tools like DVD, etc. We c…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Feb 3, 2010

Classroom Podcast?

Do your students create a regular classroom/school video podcast? Please let me know where I can find it. Looking for examples!

Started by Stacy Aune

4 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Free online Biblical Hebrew lesson: 26+ minutes

FYI, here is a free online lesson on the basics of reading and understanding Hebrew, especially Biblical Hebrew: http://www.tanach.co.il/d

Started by Moshe Burt

0 Jan 31, 2010

WiZiQ Announces Virtual Classroom Integration in Moodle

WiZiQ's free Live Class modules for Moodle are now live. Moodle users can start an “activity” from within Moodle to schedule, and activate…

Started by Jagdeep Singh Pannu

6 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Jagdeep Singh Pannu

Having students create video lab reports from cell phones and running into problems

I have been having my students conduct and inquiry lab to get them familiar with "thinking like a scientist." I decided to have them create…

Started by Mark Parsons

1 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service