All Discussions Tagged 'videos' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feedback needed for CICERO, online resource for History teachers

Cicero is an educational and professional development tool available to social studies and history teachers entirely online. With practical…

Started by AIHE

2 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Paul

Game Theory, Interactive Web Sites, Videos, and Technology Integration

I've been thinking about what would work best in a perfect classroom and I'm firmly convinced that designing curriculum that is instructive…

Started by Gary Latman

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alline Sada

What are your favorite web 2.0 projects or tools and why?

What are your favorite Web 2.0 tools and/or projects and why? I am a huge fan of digital storytelling! Love Masher and Animoto. In the pas…

Started by Stacy Bodin

7 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Cory Tressler

Suggestions needed for online storage??!!

We're approaching the end of the school year and I'd like my kids to be able to access their work/products/photos/videos/ **EVERYTHING** of…

Started by Ginger Lewman

13 May 27, 2009
Reply by Vicky S

Why children Need to Eat Fruits & Veggies?

Eating fruits and vegetables is part of a healthy diet for both children and adults. Finding creative ways to encourage fruits and vegetabl…

Started by John Khan

0 Apr 6, 2009

TEL.A.VISION - youth create hope & possibility through vision video technology

I am a youth Vision Coach and I am currently working with a program called TEL.A.VISION. Our vision is to inspire and encourage youth to id…

Started by Colleen Matschi

0 Feb 25, 2009

Christmas/holiday video, pictures, cartoons, stories, etc.

Every year our school puts on a full Christmas dinner four our students and their families. Not everyone comes, but we usually serve about…

Started by suehellman

5 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by suehellman

Teachingminute.com A New Era for Video in the Classroom

Rarely does a school district allow for video taping in the classroom, especially with all the damage the media can do. When I say "media",…

Started by Tom

0 Aug 1, 2008

Transferring from YouTube to TeacherTube

Help! Our Department of Education has blocked YouTube videos on all computers in all institutions - yet there are some remarkable videos fo…

Started by Rebecca

8 May 28, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

Share your favorite video and tutorial links?

Hello everyone! I am off from school this week and have been browsing the web for content submission to my site. The feedback I get from e…

Started by Sue Palmer

0 Feb 21, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service