All Discussions Tagged 'voice' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The TIGed Program: A Model for Taking Classrooms Global

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at: http://www.scribd.com/doc/100899687/Sara-Hassan-Kate-Gatto-and-Katherine-Walrave

Started by Kate Gatto

0 Aug 27, 2012

Take Your Classroom Global!

Your Name and Title: Kate Gatto, Education Program Manager, TakingITGlobalSchool, Library, or Organization Name: TakingITGlobalCo-Presenter…

Started by Kate Gatto

0 Jul 31, 2012

Need help with Voice to text software for Mac users

Hello everyone,     My name is Dan from Buffalo NY.  I am disabled due to a rare spinal condition that has aged my spine 3x my age.  I am 4…

Started by Daniel Campisi

1 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Ynez Peterson

Voice to Text Software Mac

Hi, I was wondering if there are any good voice to text software programs out there? Software for macs would be best for me, but any softwa…

Started by David Kampmann

3 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Daniel Campisi

Songsmith and Apple's Voice Band

Anyone using Microsoft's Songsmith or Apple's Voice Band (app for Iphone or Ipod) successfully. Having problems with Songsmith free trial d…

Started by Pamela Jackson

2 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Pamela Jackson

Voice Thread - 4th grade project on Japan

Hi- I'm new to the ning and not sure this is the correct spot to solicit response. I am working as technology integration support for a 3-4…

Started by Susan Hoeppner

2 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Garrison Daily

Grading on Google Docs

Does anyone know of any good time savers for grading work on shared google documents? Ideally, we're looking to utilize voice comments. T…

Started by Emily Brunell

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Alice Keeler

Speaking / Voice chat room -- is there an affordable option?

Hi everyone! We have an online community, EFL Classroom 2.0, for students and teachers of EFL / ESL (Learners of English). Lots to do ther…

Started by ddeubel

21 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Aisha Rees

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Oct 26, 2009

Have you committed Readicide?

Do you have difficulty getting students to read? Do you feel your teaching the book instead of the students? If so, you might be an accompl…

Started by Sharon Stephens

0 Jan 13, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service