All Discussions Tagged 'voicethread' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Voicethread examples

I am working on a presentation for our staff and am in need of some examples of student work using voicethread. I am a math teacher and hav…

Started by Darin

2 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Darin

Holiday Greetings Across the Planet

Hello, I am preparing a voicethread collection of holiday greetings to share with all of you and with Skipper Rich Wilson as he continues s…

Started by Lorraine

0 Dec 17, 2008

VoiceThread on Ed Tech Talk - Women of the Web show

Hey VoiceThread lovers - I've been asked to be on the Women of the web show at Ed Tech Talk on Tuesday, November 25th http://edtechtalk.com

Started by Colette Cassinelli

0 Nov 20, 2008

Ed.Voicethread cultural exchange

4th grade class in Michigan looking to match up with another teacher who would want to get our students connected using ed.voicethread. Pos…

Started by Brad Wilson

0 Aug 22, 2008

VoiceThread

Has anyone found Ed.VoiceThread worth the money? I'm interested in doing it, but I'd like to know what affect it has had on the students an…

Started by John Bartlet

2 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Brad Wilson

HELP: Need VoiceThread examples

Teachers for the Trenches I am looking for examples of VoiceThread projects from teachers and classrooms. I would really appreciate it if y…

Started by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

34 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Storm Stories

Looking for collaborators to have students share their storm stories by adding them to a voicethread. http://voicethread.com/share/155673/

Started by Steven Kimmi

0 Jun 18, 2008

I love Provence: a french language training to learn some words in french

Hi Everyone A voiceThread with nice pictures to know some specific words of our region in France... Enjoy and try it :) Plein Ecran /…

Started by Vincent Mespoulet

1 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

Am I missing something on VoiceThread?

I use VoiceThread as one tool for a digital storytelling class I teach to teachers. I logged in today to refresh my memory of how things wo…

Started by Lee Anne Morris

1 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Mathew Needleman

Introducing myself and calling for commentors on student voicethread projects.

Hi this is my first post here. I teach grade6 math and science in rural New Brunswick, Canada. My classes use technology on a regular basi…

Started by Shaun Fletcher

5 Nov 25, 2007
Reply by Anne Pemberton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service