All Discussions Tagged 'web' (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

People for Education

We have invited Jacqui Strachan from People for Education to join the Parents as Partners webcast on Monday March 17th 2008 at 9:00 PM DST…

Started by Lorna Costantini

0 Mar 16, 2008

I need to show web 2.0 to admin people and I have a whole 30 minutes!

Ok, a bit of a dilemma, I have to show the central office people a rough view of the awesome tools of web 2.0...I have 30 minutes to make a…

Started by CIndyLane

17 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Todd Finley

K-12 Social Bookmarking

Hello, I thought this would be a great place to introduce myself and share with you a new web resource that I developed over the Christmas…

Started by Mark Schumann

2 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Mark Schumann

A.P. Calculus in web 2.0

My name is Mackenzie Proe and I am a student at Millis High School, Millis, MA. I am taking a web 2.0 class this year and I am trying to fi…

Started by Web 2.0 Class

5 Feb 15, 2008
Reply by Darin

Soliciting ideas, or projects for my instr. design multimedia term project (Grad student)

Welcome all. I just joined C2.0 and I'm psyched about being part of this expanding community of educators, and educational technologists. (…

Started by Fred Zimmerman

9 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Breaking Through the K-12 Firewall

I've been talking about Web 2.0 for two years, and every school I've shared with has the same concern: How could these applications be allo…

Started by Sandy Schaufelberger

1 Jan 11, 2008
Reply by Sandy Schaufelberger

I have just updated my Web 2.0 Tool listing to 78 sites/tools. I am looking for feedback and additional tools. Please share your thoughts…

Started by Clifford Steinberg

0 Dec 30, 2007

Dreamweaver

I will be teaching Dreamweaver to high school students beginning in January. I am taking instruction now. Has anyone done this already and…

Started by genomands

8 Dec 11, 2007
Reply by Daniel Craig

SuTree - a useful educational video resource

Hi all, I'd like to introduce SuTree.com (http://www.sutree.com ) - the world's leading aggregator of instructional videos and a growing k…

Started by SuTree

3 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by Beth Pennington

The Advantages\Disadvantages of blogging reasearch paper

Okay, so this is going to be a bit of a long thread starter, but one of the reasons I was turned onto this community by my research advisor…

Started by Lucas Fox

2 Nov 19, 2007
Reply by Lucas Fox

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service