All Discussions Tagged 'web' (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seven Deadly Sins

Okay, I am writi8ng another article. This time about the "Seven Deadly Sins" of Educational Technology. What do you consider a "sin" when…

Started by Tim Holt

41 Oct 1, 2007
Reply by Edith Kennedy

iTunes U and "The End of the Essay"

The campus that never sleeps. That's a tag line that Apple uses for iTunes U a free service that gives higher education institutions a way…

Started by Ken Ronkowitz

6 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Ken Ronkowitz

Have "the basics" changed?

Silly question I know and when I first asked myself this I answered myself with a resounding NO. Then I started thinking about it a bit dee…

Started by Brad Davis

9 Sep 21, 2007
Reply by Alice Mercer

Commercially Yours

I have noticed a trend, probably because You Tube makes it easy to do, of adding commercials into keynotes, staff developments, presentatio…

Started by Tim Holt

4 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

To host or not to host

I'm interested to know what experiences you all have had in trying to integrate the web into your classrooms. Do you have a web page? If yo…

Started by Jared

14 Aug 16, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

A is for Amazon: How young can you start a child learning the Web?

If we're going to be educating school children, college students, and adult learners in the realm of Web 2.0, is it a good idea to introduc…

Started by Tim Blackburn

1 Aug 14, 2007
Reply by pete whitfield

Shout out for Social Networks in education

I’ve put a call out for help with two specific sections of a project I'm working on at the moment - please see the full call for details ov…

Started by Josie Fraser

1 Aug 10, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Working Toward Excellence

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no lon…

Started by Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach

0 Jul 28, 2007

Effective Security for Web based services

As we continue to see more and more Web 2.0 type services, we should all be looking to providers of those services to deploy equivalent NEW…

Started by Doug Halve

0 Jul 19, 2007

Web clippings

I use Microsoft's Onenote to clip web images, and use them in my blog. Can anyone tell me of a web-based application for clipping and stori…

Started by James Folkestad

3 Jul 13, 2007
Reply by pete whitfield

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service