All Discussions Tagged 'web2.0' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here are three web 2.0 tools you can use in your classroom

the alphabetizer : organize students’ writings The Alphabetizer is a cool web2.0 tool . It is an application that put any list in alphabeti…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

EmbedPlus : The educative way to use Youtube videos in The classroom

EmbedPlus is another web2.0 tool that is very important in education . This free application facilitates the embedding , editing and custom…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

DisposableWebPage : a great web2.0 tool in education

DisposableWebPage is a site where you can create a page with your own content and share it with others. Each page has a countdown clock. Yo…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 26, 2011

LiveBinders : The educative tool teachers should not miss

LiveBinders is a great web2.0 tool . It allows its users to better organize their bookmarked and favourite sites  in a very neat and easily…

Started by Med Kharbach

3 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Zegna

Wiggio : The educative way to communicate and work in groups

Wiggio is one of the best social media application to try into the education field. It is a new aggregator and collaborator tool for both t…

Started by Med Kharbach

6 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

The 21st century pedagogy teachers should be aware of

Do you know that the 21st century pedagogy is completely different from the20th century one ? Have you ever asked yourself about the basic…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

Quicklyst : The teacher’s dream tool

Here is a new web2.0 tool that will really make a change in your students learning habits. Teach your students how to take notes using Quic…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 19, 2011

Student Blogs

I am a high school teacher in Ohio.  I teach 9th grade world studies and am working on developing a global project with a computer teacher…

Started by Amy Jambor

8 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Robin Phares

Sharing is Caring =)

Hi everyone!Here are some various Online Resources that I currently use that I would like to share with you all.Many sources are science ba…

Started by Paul J. Cuaresma

4 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Dr. Jacqui Cyrus

Are computers getting in the way of good educational technology?

This is sort of a rant, but despite our forward-thinking staff trying new technology and trying new internet tools, the fact of the matter…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Oct 15, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service