All Discussions Tagged 'web2.0' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Safe use of Web 2.0 and Facebook

Hello, I have questions for all of you! I am teaching a semester long class called Computer Literacy. The class will meet every day for 55…

Started by Eric Henry

2 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Berta Hayes Capo

Online whiteboards

Do any of you use online whiteboards? Which do you like and why? I have been experimenting and put my thoughts so far on my blog (see Onli…

Started by Colleen Young

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Colleen Young

Using Prezi.com

I'm going to try out prezi.com for a presentation I have to do during preplanning in a couple of weeks. I have never used it before so if a…

Started by Matthew Allen

9 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Matthew Allen

Geocaching

If you haven't discovered this exciting and engaging hobby, take a look at my blog. It's a great hobby for families and a wonderful, interd…

Started by Mary Howard

0 Jun 23, 2009

Where for art thou Twitter?

I have been using Twitter for over a year. Since New Years 2009, Twitter has taken off to new heights. Everybody wants you to follow him or…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

2 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Donna Dolan

Ways in which e-Portfolios are used around the world?

In talking to other educators who are interested in developing or using e-Portfolios, it has become evident that the range of purpose, need…

Started by Gail Mitchell

0 Jun 4, 2009

Tech Club for Students

I am putting together a proposal to offer a Tech Club at my school next Fall. My thoughts are to incorporate project-based learning, them…

Started by Donelle

4 May 21, 2009
Reply by Donelle

WebQuests... 1.0 or 2.0

Are WebQuests Web1.0 or Web 2.0? This is my question... Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Started by James Folkestad

12 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"The Educational Remix- At Odds With Copyright?"

Allow me to be frank- as busy as my world is right now, the requirement to read "Persepolis" by Marjane Satrapi was a very frustrating thin…

Started by Sean Nash

10 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Sean Nash

What direction would you take technology use at your school?

I've been given the task of planning the direction my primary school will take in regards to technology. There are IWBs in every classroom…

Started by Amanda Attard

0 Feb 5, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service