All Discussions Tagged 'web2.0' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Networking and Web 2.0 Video

I recently interviewed about 12 students who are voluntarily using Web 2.0 tools and our school's Ning social network to enhance their educ…

Started by Cory Plough

6 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Cory Plough

Simple collaboration?

We are looking for students from across the world to collaborate on Projects and enquiries centred around social studies and citizenship. O…

Started by DamianC

10 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by DamianC

Physics and Web 2.0

Hello, my name is Kevin. For my final project i am building a course in physics that applies Web 2.0 to a lesson unit. It's all about trans…

Started by Web 2.0 Class

14 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Meghan

Drop.io

I've just added a video on using drop.io in several different situations as possibilities. Drop.io is a free online tool without user acco…

Started by John Hendron

0 Mar 27, 2008

Workshop...where to start?

This coming fall I'll be doing a workshop with educators in my district on Web 2.0 technologies. I know all of what I'd like to cover, but…

Started by Nathan

1 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by Ann

Pilot laptop elementary class

I am meeting today with my principal to discuss the possibility of running a pilot laptop program in my grade 5 class for next year. We wou…

Started by Ben Grundy

4 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Ben Grundy

Master in ePedagogy Design

Hi Folks, just to let you know that the international Masterprogram "ePedagogy Design- Visual Knowledge Building", which is a open disatanc…

Started by Ralf Appelt

0 Jan 17, 2008

Voicethread

Here is a voicethread that I created on Christmas Around the World, it should actually be about Holidays Around the World, so if you celebr…

Started by Craig Scribner

0 Nov 8, 2007

Animoto - Very cool slideshow generator! If this is Web 2.0, I can't wait for Web 3.0!

Here's another amazing Web 2.0 tool called Animoto. This is how they describe their site: Animoto is a web application that automatically…

Started by James Hollis

4 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Looking for Opportunities

I am wanting to branch out of our building and do some sharing activities with anyone who would be interested. I would be willing to connec…

Started by Craig Scribner

9 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Christen Jacobs

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service