All Discussions Tagged 'web2.0' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kids overwhelmed by Web 2.0 in school

I often experience student web 2.0 fatigue in my classes because students have a tough time following multi-step directions. It's difficult…

Started by Louis Mazza

48 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Educator Ratings of Web 2.0 Tools

Fellow Educators, I'm hoping to elicit some help . . . I'm currently pursuing my Administrative certification through a Johns Hopkins Uni…

Started by David Robb

8 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by John Oppenheim

Classroom Blogging Partnership via Ning.com (outside USA)

Hi. I am teaching a course called learning.21st. I am looking to match up my Minnesota classroom with another classroom somewhere in the w…

Started by mr. f

0 Oct 6, 2008

K12 Online Conference 2008! Save the Dates!

K12 Online 2008 – Amplifying Possibilities Worldwide Online Conference for K-12 Educators The upcoming K-12 Online Conference: Amplifying…

Started by Caroline Bucky-Beaver

0 Sep 30, 2008

KidZui Kids Browser

Has anyone tried KidZui in their comp lab or at home? I downloaded and I like it a lot, but I'd like to hear more.

Started by Bri

0 Sep 5, 2008

Twitter in the classroom (and out of it)

OK, so I'm new to the twitter world ... a lot of us are a little slow on the uptake down in Australia (particularly rural Australia). I was…

Started by Dave Clift

22 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Dave Clift

What happened to Sketchcaster?

I love sketchcaster- the web 2.0 tool where you could sketch on a virtual white board and record your voice. The link to that site is no lo…

Started by Kelley Irish

0 Sep 1, 2008

VoiceThread

Has anyone found Ed.VoiceThread worth the money? I'm interested in doing it, but I'd like to know what affect it has had on the students an…

Started by John Bartlet

2 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Brad Wilson

Examples and links to Nings actually used in the classroom

Greetings. I am teaching a Web 2.0 class to the faculty at my school later this month. When I cover Nings, I'd love to point them to a few…

Started by Linda Mercer

6 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Linda Mercer

classroom 2.0 teachers unite

Okay, I've been thinking about this for a few days now even though I really don't have any time to be doing this with it being the last few…

Started by Kelly Christopherson

25 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service