All Discussions Tagged 'webinars' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

9 Web Conferencing Platforms for Education and Collaboration 2.0: What Should Your Organization Use?

By TJ Thomander, Cross-posted from the TechChange Blog Have you ever been in a classroom and had the teacher ask, “If you can hear…

Started by Nicholas Carl Martin

4 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

Will educators/administrators pay for Webinars?

Our education association is looking for a Webinar model that will generate a little revenue, or at least break even, and provide a member…

Started by Catherine

1 May 13, 2010
Reply by Christopher Lister

NAGC Webinars on Wednesdays

National Association for Gifted Children will begin offering free Webinars on Wednesdays. For details, go to http://www.nagc.org/wow.aspx

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Aug 12, 2009

New MET Webinars Program for Educators and my Introduction

In the spirit of sharing resources, I wanted to spread the word about the MET's Webinars, a new program that Teacher Programming has just i…

Started by Noa

0 Jul 1, 2009

2-way webinars with video & audio

I want to do a collaborative pro-d session with 2-way, full screen, video & audio so that the other school can see us and we can see th…

Started by suehellman

0 Dec 18, 2008

Free Webinars on Integrating IT Certifications

Learn how to integrate the Certified Internet Web Professional certification into your IT curriculum with two free Webinars from the Assoc.…

Started by Catherine

0 Sep 30, 2008

Promoting Free Webinars on Teaching Web Tech & IT

Hello, there, I'm promoting two free Webinars sponsored by ACTE and Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW) on Web technology and IT cour…

Started by Catherine

0 May 2, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service