All Discussions Tagged 'wiki' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for samples of school wikis.

I'm looking for samples of school wikis to share with principals. Specifically I'm looking for samples of wikis used across a school rather…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

3 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

Word Wall Wiki

I am interested in having my word wall on-line. I have read some information on classroom 2.0 that says to use a wiki. I am interested in i…

Started by Michele Petrofsky Hayes

0 Jun 10, 2009

connections in japan?

I am interested in starting a collaborative wiki with a primary school in japan so that my students (Grade 5) can get a better understandin…

Started by Louisa

0 Jun 6, 2009

WIKI Ning?

Is there an easy way to get a wiki into ning? I suppose you could embed Scribd or something into a post if you had to... Just looking for…

Started by Sharon Betts

6 May 25, 2009
Reply by Jason Schnee

I need your opinion!

I need opinions for my students to listen to on a Voicethread that I've set up. The topic? Do you think Classics Should Be Required Reading…

Started by Rebecca Pilver

1 May 14, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

I need your opinion!

Hello Everyone, We need your opinions for students to listen to about the question "Should classics be required reading in today's schools…

Started by Rebecca Pilver

0 May 14, 2009

HELP! First Amendment students need your involvement!

My 9th grade students are working on a wiki about the First Amendment. They are struggling with the impact their work can have, as well as…

Started by Chuck

0 May 4, 2009

How can I turn an existing top-down "spider" conference into a leaderless, "starfish" conference?

This is my second year organizing a Pay It Forward Conference. This year we should be having between 50-100 middle and high schools all ove…

Started by Brian Mannix

1 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

Wiki Wackiness

Do you use wiki's in your classroom? If so, how? What do you find works best? Do you have any sage advice for someone hoping to get school-…

Started by Chuck

5 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Kelly Walsh

Middle School Technology Course Outline/Syllabus

I have been assigned the task of teaching an "advanced technology" course this year to 8th graders (the irony here is that I have never tau…

Started by Peter Lane

25 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Peter Lane

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service