All Discussions Tagged 'wikis' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to direct colleagues who don't know where to start

I have been trying out various 2.0 and other computer tech tools in my 3rd and 4th grade classes for several years and will be using a clas…

Started by Adina Sullivan

46 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Web 2.0 Tutorial for educators

I've just finished composing a resource that might be useful to you: Web 2.0 Tutorial for Educators. I wanted to create a place where every…

Started by Andrew Robitaille

16 May 14, 2009
Reply by Jim Dachos

Project Management Software

We will begin a revision of our math course of study soon and I'm looking for a "space" where our teachers can work collaboratively, 24/7.…

Started by Cary Harrod

14 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Tony Richardson

Help Wanted: models of 21st century schools?

Scott McLeod is on a quest is to help answer the question: "Which schools are good models that others could (should) visit to see what a ne…

Started by Shelley Krause

0 Apr 24, 2009

Call for Book Colloboration

Several English teachers have been using wikis and Skype in their class, especially to engage in discussions and activities with other clas…

Started by Ross Hunter

0 Apr 17, 2009

Is there any way to invite large nos. of people to join a wiki and not die in the process?

You have 60 students you want to invite... You have to copy and paste 60 email addresses into the invite box, one by one?! (I'm on Wikispa…

Started by Glenn Hubbard

11 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Glenn Hubbard

Easily add a video to your blog, wiki, or website-for free!

A second free application from the Rich Internet Applications suite of programs from the Center for Language Education And Research (CLEAR)…

Started by Barry Bakin

0 Apr 11, 2009

Easily add voice functionality to your website, blog, or wiki for free using RIA

I posted some information and an example of a free tool for internet-based speaking practice at my bloghttp://tech4esl.blogspot.com/2009/03…

Started by Barry Bakin

1 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Gani

Teaching Writing with Web 2.0 Media

I'm working on a doctorate in education, and my research focuses on potential uses of digital communication media (online discussions, blog…

Started by Marielle Palombo

72 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Melinda Pongrey

Examples of Collaborative Project Wikis

In a few weeks I will be giving a PD on online collaborative projects. I would like to share examples of how wikis can be used to create co…

Started by Tanya Travis

28 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Clive Buckley

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service