Your kid has won a fellowship to study for a month at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station. This is a great honor as the kid will be studying with some top scientists but upon landing the plane damages it's landing gear and with the weather window closing, your kid is stuck there for a year at the least. Luckily, the station has robust internet connectivity. What would you learn and what resources would you bring to bear to ensure that your kid continued to learn during the time they were stranded?

Tags: 2.0, connectivity, learning, telepresence, web

Views: 73

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen to Skip's reply and I would love to be able to give that opportunity to my kids and grandkids! Or to myself! ;)
A learner who has won this type of fellowship doesn't need any outside help to be a great learner - she already is!
hmmmm....i'm thinking as well Kevin and Skip. Great learners internalize. Where does that quality of confidence originate? Great question!
I was, but the direction you took the conversation is quite nice. As usual you have made me stop and think. I want to talk more when I have a little time. Hectic till Wed. Be well! : )

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service