I wanted to share this new offer with you from Animoto. If you contact the "guys at Animoto" through the contact or feedback form, and tell them you are a teacher, you can get a promo code which allows you full access pass for an extended period of time. Give it a try!

We love Animoto! Here's the link if you are not familiar with it! www.animoto.com

Sue P

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sue,

We actually have a new education site:

http://education.animoto.com/

Be sure to check it out! We just launched it today.

Take care,
Rebecca @ Animoto
If this is Rebecca brooks she has been really great getting things going for us over at our district and I've shared w/ her the various ways we use it w/ our school.
Will do! We still love Animoto! My students really enjoyed it.

Thanks.

Sue
Is the student accounts easy to work with? Can the dummy accounts work with a school district email address, or does it need to be gmail or something?
I too need help with the student accounts. I set up some dummy accounts and had a couple of students (12yr olds) try them out. The problem is that I am not able to get any notifications via email with the +1, +2, etc. added to my email address. The other concern that I have is that it seems as though a student could change the email notification and therefore, change my ability to monitor their work. Any thoughts? Thank you.
Email Rebecca Brooks, she set things up for me and sent an authorization code that the kids are to use, she gave me 3 months free and the option to email her for another authorization code.
I'm going to reply to myself because I just got an email back from animoto tech support saying that not all server domains allow you to create dummy emails. They did say that gmail definitely does and I tried it and they do. So, make sure you can receive emails from all dummy emails before you go through the trouble of giving kids dummy accounts..
Hi Mike.

Are you using the educator option? I was given a code when I used it last year. I have not used it yet thie year with kids, so I am not sure.

Sue P

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service