Is there any software similar to Apples Garageband that can be used on a PC. I like the feature of adding photos to the podcast and music. It is so user friendly.

Tags: garageband, podcast, software

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Audacity is fairly good and it is free, unfortunately I don't think it has the ability to add photos.
Yes, I am currently using Audacity, but was at the TCEA TEC-SIG fall meeting yesterday and they had the MACair which had Garageband.
Hi, Im on the look out for a Windows based version of garage band or something close to it. I use a plethora of software to create, edit and manage the podcasts. The best editor which is very user friendly and very fast and efficient to edit with is Makepropaganda .. www.makepropaganda.com It costs $50 (about £25 to me)... but if your doing a lot of podcasts, recommend at least having a look at it.There is trial version available. Some good features.

But there still, to my knowledge is nothing that is as comprehensive as MAC User's Garageband. Love to know when there is. Audacity has all the functionality you might need, but its a bit 'clunky' to use and is not the one stop solution that Garageband provides for MAC users.. alas.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service