We have begun using Edline for course management and GradeQuick software for recording and posting student grades. Can anyone relate their experiences using these products?

Views: 24

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have been using GradeQuick for about six years now. We just upgraded to Edline this year. GradeQuick and Edline were made to manage and report grades. As Wade mentioned, creating combined reports is tricky. In the Edline version grades can be reported to parents online through a login. Essentially it is exact copy of the paper version.

As far as course management goes, it looks like an after-thought. You can upload documents which can be downloaded. You can post news and homework, but the tools for doing this are limited. It will support the traditional approach to school but stops there. I simply dropped in links to my class website (run elsewhere) anywhere I could and put in a pretty picture. This works best for me.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service