Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 25866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi and Hafa Adai from Guam. My name is Elmer Alves and I am currently teaching 3rd Grade at St. John's School, an international school in Tumon Guam USA.
My name is Marty Hardman. I am the Assistant Principal at Fairview Elementary School in Cullman, Alabama. I joined the Web 2.0 class to gain more knowledge in the technology world.
Hello!
I am a curriculum consultant from Omaha, Nebraska. I've worked in gifted education and ESL, and have a passion for technology.
Dawn
Hey everyone,
I am Steven W. Anderson, the District Instructional Technologist for Stokes County Schools in North Carolina. I am a seeker of all things Web 2.0 for teachers and the classroom. I have a blog (the address of which you can find on my profile) where I keep my teachers updated daily of new tools and ways to use the tools in their classroom. I hope that I can connect with lots of other Web 2.0 lovers! Thanks for having me!
Hi. Katy Foster, Asst. Principal at a high school in San Francisco. I am looking for ways to make myself more able to support teachers in using technology to support their students.
Hello!

My name is Isabel Lafuente. I was born in Spain. I am 36 years old. I have got my degree in Chemistry. I have been teaching Thecnology for more tha 10 years. It is really interesting because I am always learning new things. It is moving all the time, so I haven´t time for boring

I like sports and I practice some of them. I swimming, cicling, jogging, etcc

Ilike music and I really enjoy listening a good funckie music, Oh I love dancing
Hi I'm an English teacher from Morocco and I'm glad to be here!
Hello, my name is Michael Roberts from Bigfork, Montana. I teach various technology classes and am the advisor of the yearbook and video yearbook. I am an avid fly-fisherman. I spent 20 years teaching in the Alaskan bush in native villages. The social aspect of Web 2.0 tools doesn't always excite me. However, it does excite my students and I am down with that.
Hi everyone. I am Seshagiri, Systems Official in State Bank of India. My present assignment is providing technical support to Bank's Training System at State Bank Institute of Rural Development, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. We have a good experience of developing Video Learning Packages using screencasting and we have distributed the video DVDs to all officials working in different corners of India. With greetings to all of you.... Seshagiri, India
Hi classmates,

I'm Lee, a UK trained primary school teacher now teaching a grade 5 class in Australia. The reason I'm here is that my new school has the technology (I think) but I'm a little wary of all the web 2.0 applications on offer - I don't want to expose my students to risks due to my ignorance. It seems other staff share my trepidation or are disinterested so I thought I'd step up and be the school's guinea pig!
Lee, you are right to be vary but there is nothing to fear--the bigger issue is finding the right tool that will enhance the teaching and learning. Wasting time is a bigger fear of mine! You can see all the stuff we've done over the last few years here to see samples of blogs, wikis, Moodle, podcasts etc.
Hi I'm Peal - I'm glad to be here too!!
How are you?

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service