Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 25866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello! My name is Aaron Ackerman, a graduate student interning in the Education Dept. of the Bush '41 Presidential Library in College Station Texas. My specific responsibility is to help set up various free distance learning programs for schools internationally and in the United States. I put some of the upcoming programs on my page for any teachers looking for something cool to add to their class.

Hi everyone my name is Coombavady Thannoo , I am a French teacher from Mauritius . I am new to this site.

Hi my name is Lauren Skidmore and I am from Charlotte, North Carolina. I am currently a health and PE teacher and am getting my masters to be an Instructional Technology Facilitator. Hope to gain lots of new knowledge and learn from all of you! 

Hello Everyone!!!!

I am Ralph Byrd & I am a last-year student specialization in management courses & prepare for the TOEFL iBT test.

Hello everyone. My name is Samuel Phillips and I am from a small county in the mountains of NC. I am currently seeking a Masters Degree in Instructional Technology from Appalachian State University. I am looking forward using this site as collaborative tool and resource.

Hello everyone! I am from Kamloops, BC, Canada. I am an administrator (Principal)  at a private school. I have taught mostly in the high school in numerous subject areas. I have a BA in English, Masters in Education, and I am currently looking to begin my EdE. My thesis was specifically focused on technology and education: I looked at the effect of preconceived ideas about technology on actual technology usage. 

I am excited to be part of this group!

Hi,
I am Patricia Whitmore, a primary school teacher in New Zealand. I am in a journey towards becoming a connected educator.

Hi. My name is Christina Samuel. I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I am currently pursuing PhD in Education and my thesis is on web 2.0 for collaborative learning.

Would be happy to receive your comments and feedback please.

Thank you.

Hello, teachers!

I am Kenneth Tilton, from New Jersey and NYC and now Fort Lauderdale. I am always teaching, but formally taught middle science and math for four years in New Jersey. I also tutored Algebra for three years. Since then I have developed software for banking, insurance, and pharma.

I am here on Classroom 2.0 looking for folks looking for a way to help their struggling Algebra students.

I am a solo developer who off-and-on has marketed a best-in-class (according to Macworld <g>) Algebra intervention for students. We have just completed an exciting pilot/study with forty-six students, and here is how they reacted. It was gratifying seeing how many students commented on how the software made them feel good about their work. The software was so popular with the students that the control group begged their way onto the software.

Anyway, the pilot is over and I miss seeing the students scrolling by on the app console, so I am looking for more students to help. It should be easy. This is the time of year by which the wheels have come off for so many Algebra students, the point at which cumulative deficit in the many new skills demanded by Algebra has grown so large that they benefit little from class. Here is the result one teacher had (twenty years ago!) using the progenitor of today's app:

Dear Ken,Back in the '90s I used your Homework Tutor program successfully with my Algebra I students who were behind. I was excited about the efficient progress they made and how quickly they got to the same level as my better students after using the program.

Now I have some new teachers in my school who need help with their poor algebra students. Do you know where I could purchase your software?

Of all of the software I have used in the evolution of school math and computers, your Algebra I Homework Tutor was the most elegant and practical.

Sincerely,

Margaret Lekse

Roundup High School, MT

If you think your strugglers could benefit from that kind of intervention, give me a shout, or just check us out on the informational site or the instructional site itself.

Cheers, Kenneth 

Hi, my name is Rogéria and I'm an English elementary school teacher in Brazil. It's my first time in internet group and I'm very nervous. I'd love to learn more.

Welcome to the world of Internet groups, Rogéria

I guess this feels like being on stage, right? I suppose that is true -- we are often writing messages with no idea who is reading them! I imagine that feeling will wear off as soon as you get into your first good chat.

You might want to kick things off by saying more about yourself, the school, the students and why you have taken the brave leap into the Internet chat game.

Cheers, Ken

buy high quality bank notes(collinscohen83@gmail.com)and s.s.d chemicals

we are the best producer of high quality counterfeit banknotes and ssd chemicals. we offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency notes. these bills are not home made but industrial and professional manufacturing, by qualified it technicians from us, russia, korea and china .we offer high quality counterfeit notes for the following currencies; eur – euro usd , us dollar -dnr – dinar, gbp - british pound ,inr - indian rupee ,aud - australian dollar ,cad - canadian dollar ,aed - emirati dirham ,zar – rand chf swiss franc ,cny - chinese yuan , myr - malaysian ringgit ,thb - thai baht, nzd - new zealand dollar ,sar - saudi arabian riyal, qar - qatari riyal

we sell chemicals like tourmaline, s.s.d. chemical / solution, castro x
oxide, a4. and many like activation powder & ssd solution for cleaning
black money chemical and allied product incorporated is a major
manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key
specialization in the production of s.s.d automatic solution used in the
cleaning of black money, defaced money and stained bank notes with anti
breeze quality.others for damaged notes, bills like usd, euro, pounds,
transferring colors from used notes to new white bills, and black notes, we
work on commission we also offer machines to do the big cleanings, and we
do delivery of products to buyers destinations after a consultation fee,
depending on different cases. for more information please do contact us in
our different offices. spain, india, china, thailand, cambodia. england,
sweden, malaysia.dubai,

we are manufacturer and seller of all sort of chemicals like super
automatic ssd solution z.w.v.8 model activation powder and reactivation
powder, anti air powder, mercury powder, automated money developer machines
congeal chemical melting equipments, temperature controllers and automatic
cleaning machine.

we are the best world's leading and all time best producers of quality documents,with over 12 million of
our documents circulating over the world.

we produce a wide range of documents, ranging from passports, driving license, id cards, citizenship documents, employment documents, utility bills, travel documents, educational documents... etc.

we employ all security features and all our documents are valid on machine readable machines.
they come with biometric features and microchips for passports and holograms, laminates, scanable etc.

for inquiry or order

contact e-mail: collinscohen83@gmail.com

some key passports we produce

us passports,
australian passports,
belgium passports,
brazilian (brazil) passports,
canadian (canada) passports,
finnish (finland) passports,
french (france) passports,
german (germany) passports,
dutch (netherland/holland) passports,
israel passports,
uk passports,
italian passports
spanish (spain) passports,
mexican (mexico) passports,
south african passports .
australian driver licenses,
canadian driver licenses,
french (france) driver licenses,
dutch (netherland/holland) driving licenses,
german (germany) driving licenses,
uk driving licenses,

and many more for other countries and other documents.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service