Hey, After driving across Kansas and and hopping a plane at midnight and taking the red-eye to Atlanta, I spent an amazing day with incredible people at edubloggercon. What was amazing was the conversations and seeing the faces of the minds I respect. The diversity of backgrounds was amazing but a common thread was helping learners. I will process the experience as I go but the analogue experience with these digital leaders was amazing! The wiki allows you to add thoughts and access the conversations. If you have any thoughts to add, don't hesitate.

Tags: NECC, edubloggercon, edubloggercon2007

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree it was a great conversation. I am so sorry I had to leave in the afternoon. I wont be surprised if that becomes the highlight of this conference for me. Can we do that again in Boston? Is anyone going to the Building Learning Communities conference? I can't go to the conference (too much $) but I would make it for an unconference!
But Kevin--I'm so hesitant to add something to the Wiki because I just don't know where to start! Sure I've done wikis with students, but now I'm seeing the vast blank page and am blank myself--just as some of my students feel, I'm sure!

Where would you (or others) recommend someone who's not done this on a professional level to begin?
I think you could just jump in. This group is quite nice and open to questions and ideas. : )

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service