If you aren't familiar with or are unsure about participating in the K12 Online Conference, then do check out the newly revised website www.k12onlineconference.org, and check out the area for "new users" and for the help desk.

The conveners of the conference are trying to make help readily available for those of you who haven't participated before, especially for the live events like the fireside chats or 24 hour closing session.

The first session, David Warlick's keynote, will be posted online Monday! Last year's was great and "outside the box" and I'm sure this year's will be as well. Tuesday there is a fireside chat using software called Elluminate--if you aren't familiar, the helpdesk can help you with that.

See you next week at K12 Online!

Tags: k12online07, k12online2007

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David Warlick's Keynote form last year, Derailing Education, was 'Outside the box' enough to make it still relevant... it would make a great warm-up to this year's conference if you haven't seen it yet. (I didn't see it until after the conference was over... but it inspired a blog post and it has influenced my online & classroom experiences.)
Watch it and take a 'side-trip' with David.
Thanks David, very helpful.

I'll listen and provide some comments. I am all for derailing education, as long as we have something else to rail upon....

David

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service