I have a teacher that needs free video software, something she can use in her classroom with her 4th graders..She wants to make a video using a green screen type background ...I need a free source --where she can choose a background to put in the back of her video of her kids...ANYONE HELP ME???
Thanks!

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can insert different backgrounds ??? hmmm, I thought I knew moviemaker..but I'll certainly check out the advanced. features..
We use wax with moviemaker but as we are on school holidays, so I cannot get to my notes on it or find the place where you download it from the web. However, you may be able to do a search to locate it. It adds chroma keys and does a great job. Here are two movies from youtube that might be of use in locating and using it but we did find it relatively easy to use. Ours was blue screen but you can do green and we used it with kahootz and movie maker.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM4PjsrntQg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYwn__2LbPg
You can find out about and download Wax here if you're using a PC. If you're using a Mac, i don't know of any free options, but there are a number of 3rd Party Plug-ins for Imovie that allow you to add blue/green screens in. Check out, for example, Stupendous Software. It looks like they even have a free blue screen plug in. Haven't tried it yet though.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service