I'm so bummed. The internet filter at school just started blocking GoAnimate.com. If you haven't stopped by, it's a great animation site that can be used in a variety ways in the classroom. Does anyone know of any good alternatives? It would be nice to be able to download software to prevent a repeat.

Tags: Animation, GoAnimate

Views: 7952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Karen,

The School Platform is not quite ready yet. We will hopefully have it ready sometime soon. I will be sure to update this thread when we get closer to launch. Thanks for checking in on the subject. It's a project that we are pretty excited about!

Thanks,

Michelle
GoAnimate Community Manager
Hey Michelle,
I bet you guys are getting pretty close with the K-12 GoAnimate. I would love to look it over and maybe even try it out with my classes, if you were interested in the feedback. Let me know.

Looking Forward To it,
Justin Eames
Hi Justin,
We are indeed getting very close to finishing up the site. We're just working out the final details now. Thank you for your interest. I will continue to keep this subject updated with info as we go forward.

Michelle
GoAnimate Community Manager
As an earlier post indicates, DomoAnimate is a kid friendly version, but I'm guessing that might be blocked by your school. I've recently read a couple posts on cartoons which though not animation, might be interesting. The author has a previous blog about cartoons & comics you might also consider.
I have a few options you might want to consider on my website.
DIRECTORY OF EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES ON THE WEB on Tech Tools under "Computer Software Resources".

Here's the direct link to what you are looking for.
ANIMATION

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service