Hi Everyone,

We are currently using America's Choice model for Reader's and Writer's workshops and through a grant we have received ipads 1 and interactive white boards. With the specific demands of the America's Choice Program has anyone had experience integrating technology into this program ?  I have lots of great information on how use the technology with Language Arts lessons, but hope to see specific examples where America's Choice has been used? 

Many Thanks, Kelly

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know a school district in NY that uses America's Choice.

www.poughkeepsieschools.org

Evaggelos,

Online School Records

I will have to check them out... Thanks !!!
Do you have any info on the grant you used to receive the iPads. I work at a school district in wyoming and would love to get a classroom set.
The grant was a SIG (School In Need of Improvement Grant). It is part of a school reform model.  It encompasses so many areas at our school not just the ipads .... unfortunately it is not a grant open to individual classrooms, the state DOE  recommended it to schools that require school reform is my understanding.  Sorry I didn't have a better grant to help you.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service