Dear Group,
This is a special request.
I need to collect data for my thesis. I need to get in touch with teachers who teach the last 2 years of secondary school in south American countries including Chile, Uruguay and Bolivia, (other south American countries would also be welcome of course, though the surveys are in Spanish and that would not include Brazil, I am afraid)
If I could get in touch with some colleagues there, I would send them a survey to answer online and another to be answered by their students, I may also need to contact the head of the secondary school where they work for another short survey later.
Please let me know if any of you or any of your close colleagues fits this profile. It would be of great help!
Thanks a lot

Paula (in Argentina)
www.teach-with-internet.ning.com
www.explorando-web20.blogspot.com
www.helpingnorth.blogspot.com

Tags: America, south

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not from South America however today with my 6th Grade Geography teacher he expressed how neat it would be to connect with classrooms in South America. Do you have any ideas of places to find classrooms that could video conference with him?
Thanks
Robin

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service