Anyone interested in having their students comment on my ESOL student's podcasts? Great penpal idea!

Hi all,
I had my ESOL students compose podcasts-interviews with their parents about their home culture, and about immigrating to the US. You can pull up their podcasts at http://blogs.glnd.k12.va.us/teachers/esol/

Would anyone be interested in listening (or having your students listen) to the podcasts and comment on them? My students would then respond to their comments (penpal idea). 

They are categorized under "Goochland Middle School," "Goochland High School" and "Goochland Elementary School." Some are password protected, but the majority of the podcasts aren't. If you're interested in listening to the podcasts that are password protected, let me know. I'll send you the password. 

Thanks, Renae Townsend (ESOL teacher, Goochland County)

Tags: podcasts

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested in having my students listen and comment. I listened to a couple of them and they would fit nicely into or immigration unit. I'll e-mail you here about the details.
Hi Fred,
Did you ever have a chance to take a look at my student's podcasts? BTW, I guess that some people are having trouble pulling them up if they don't have quicktime. The podcasts were composed on Macs-so you may have had some trouble pulling them up if you didn't have this component.
Anyway, thanks for your interest and I hope you/students are successful in listening to a few.
Take care, Renae
Would love a password to listen to your podcast.

Thanks

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service