Hello everyone,
First post here, so sorry if this topic has been covered before.
I'm currently in the process of creating a new classroom Google Site and would like some feedback on gadgets other teachers use on their classroom Google Sites.
I teach high school English, but feedback from every level is appreciated!
Thanks in advance! 

Tags: English, Gadgets, Google, High, School, Sites

Views: 1430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the forms. Everything comes back to you on a spreadsheet.
I use the calendar feature and put my syllabus on my iCal. I also use the homework feature every day. I have a Promethean board in the classroom, and at the start of each class, I reveal the homework for that night, and upload every single worksheet, diagram form, etc. onto the docs page so that students always have access to the original document that I am using. I agree also, that the forms tool is helpful. I use it to gather information, such as summer reading books, so that I have a list of the books that students have read on their own.
Thank you both. I have uploaded all my documents and imported my Google Calendar to make for easy access for both parents and students.
Keep the ideas coming please! I'll post a link to my site when I make it public in a week or two!
Thanks again!
I teach high school English too, and I made my Google Sites website last school year. I took down all the posted assignments and documents to get ready for the upcoming school year, but feel free to take a look at it. Let me know what you think. https://sites.google.com/site/mrtslanguagearts/home
Thanks, Mike! Lots of good ideas there. Thank you. Do you upload your docs daily for homework/handouts, or is there a way to have them appear daily without having to upload each assignment/handout every day?
Thanks again!
Hello Everyone.

Is anyone interested in collaborating using Google Apps. I teach high school English and used it within my classroom. This year I am interested in beginning to collaborate using Google Apps with another school. Any interest??

Michele
So I am still working out some of the kinks, but here is the new classroom website:
Please provide any feedback/suggestions and let me know what you think. If I'm missing something, or something could be done better/differently, please let me know. If you'd like to check out our Ning network, just message me your email address and I'll add you today!
Praise/Rip away!

https://sites.google.com/site/mrhuttenbraucksclassroom/

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service