I am borrowing this idea from a Classroom 2.0 colleague

What is the Best WEB resource for the Modern Language Classroom?  

I'll start--I have become a big fan of Zach Jones' site,  Blogueando para aprender,  which incorporates music and other realia into language learning.   Most of the resources are arranged by topic.  There is a French version available as well 

Tags: fl

Views: 430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the Zach Jones site also. Really plan on using it a lot more this year. No Excuses! As for resources, there are tons. My students did a Prezi and were really quite impressed with themselves not to mention myself. I managed a lot of my notes/topics using wikispaces.
Kia ora ra koutou mai Aotearoa New Zealand,

Hi there I'm an eLearning advisor from Unitec New Zealand but my background is in Maori Language Programmes. Maori is the indigenous language of our country and for the last 20 years we have developed many teaching approaches and strategies to retain our language as it has been a risk of dying. This has been at all levels of education. I would be really interested to hear how you are using eLearning in language learning particulary 'kinesthetic use of the computer as a conduit'.

Thanks, Michelle

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service