Every year our school puts on a full Christmas dinner four our students and their families. Not everyone comes, but we usually serve about 150 people. On Tuesday I'm going to arrange the school's students into groups and give each team 30 minutes to take still photos and make short videos to be complied into a sort of 'Christmas Card' to be shown at the dinner. I'm looking for ideas online. What's your favourite bit of video, music, holiday cartoon, or Christmas card site? Thanks in advance.

Tags: Christmas, cartoons, pictures, stories, videos

Views: 99

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the Trans Siberian Orchestra has great christmas music the kids will like.
I was going to recommend the same myself. I use TSO for all my class Christmas videos.
I spent hours and hours filling our A/V player with all the best Christmas videos (Grinch / Mr. Bean / Christmas Carol and more...) + karaoke videos. Also, tons of carols, powerpoints, jeopardy and other quiz games on holidays and quizzes. Many crafts etc.....

See the Christmas discussion threads on EFL Classroom 2.0 or go directly to our Christmas Resource Area for educators.

Please, if you have a moment, sing a Christmas Carol/song on our Voicethread full of them!

Thanks,

David
I'd use music from A Charlie Brown Christmas - the kids should recognize it!

Do you subscribe to Discovery/United Streaming? If so, I'd think you can use video clips from there. They also have songs/sound effects I believe.
Thanks everyone. This is a great help. -Sue

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service