Hi,
I am a teacher from Melbourne, Australia and am interested in getting an online collaborative project happening. I teach in the area of Music and Multimedia and would like to get some buddy system happening... At this stage of our school year, it is likely to be next year, but am interested in starting the planning process now... Please contact me and let me know!

Tags: collaborative, learning, skype

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

What grades do you teach? I teach High School media art in Canada. Would love to connect with you and discuss ideas. If you are interested let me know....we can skype or email or work through here.

Regards
Jamie
I am in contact with a Moroccan ning -- http://ed-links-morocco.ning.com
Khalil Zakari is very interested connecting their teachers with teachers thoughout the world.

I am with the Enabling Support Foundation a non-profit with a dual mission to support persons with disabilities and k-12 education. You can see our main site at www.enabling.org and the k-12 resource site at www.educationalsynthesis.org

Bob
What grade levels are you interested in working with? We have several staff that may be interested in this type of project.
I have spoken to the coordinator in Morocco and asked to identify specific teachers and how they would like to interact. I will be able to be more specific then.
Check out the classrooms available through ePals, which has 600,000 classrooms in 200 countries.
www.epals.com
You have to "join" (no cost) and have a profile accepted before you can contact anyone else.
If you want, you can also use the free, safe and protected ePals SchoolMail to have collaborations between students, moderated by you and with you getting copies of what students write (if you wish).
You can also search in Teacher Forums in ePals to see who might be interesting. But you have to be "in the community" to be able to post or contact anyone else....a way to minimize spam for the teachers who are part of this global community.
Good luck and it's smart to start planning early! In your profile, list when (month) you might want to start a project.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service